Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #201 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
Lol.
Anyone who thinks Phil is more talented than The Rock needs to get their head checked. Seriously. While The Rock is the second face of the Attitude Era after Austin, Phil would have probably wrestled dark matches back then or at the very best, been a jobber.

Mic skills: Outside of Austin and Jericho, no one has a chance matching The Rock on this one. Vince himself is great too but he's not a wrestler, therefore he doesn't count here. Ric Flair is also up there but I'm not familiar enough with stuff from his peak so I can't form my opinion on him fully.

Charisma: The Rock is the most charismatic motherfucker I've ever seen, period. No one comes any close to him.

Look: The Rock looks like a true star, a definite main eventer and action movie star. Phil looks like a hobo. No comparison.

Ring-skills: Not really comparable since they wrestle different styles. Phil springboards and does suicide dives since he's small enough for doing that stuff (although his dropkicks are awful) whereas The Rock is more about power, brawling and crowd connection. And even with his size, The Rock still had the will and dedication to do a Crossbody in his match with Cena.

There is my full opinion when it comes to a comparison between the two, which should have never happened in the first place. Now let's not derail the thread with this, so I'll no longer reply to your attention seeking trolling.