Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #3794 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

My heart was racing, I couldn't talk because the coke made me lose my speech, I was sweating and blinking like Eddie Griffin.

Last time I ever mixed xanax with coke.

But the way I do coke is I mix it with a pain pill like loritab. Might be a mind thing but I feel when the coke is so stepped on, mixing it with a loritab makes it hurt less on the nose.

Also, next time you smoke weed and have access to cough syrup (only tussionex and promethazine) dip a blunt in the bottle or smear some across the cigar before you roll it. It's another good high.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote