Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #3793 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

My heart was racing, I couldn't talk because the coke made me lose my speech, I was sweating and blinking like Eddie Griffin.

Last time I ever mixed xanax with coke.

But the way I do coke is I mix it with a pain pill like loritab. Might be a mind thing but I feel when the coke is so stepped on, mixing it with a loritab makes it hurt less on the nose.

Also, next time you smoke weed and have access to cough syrup (only tussionex and promethazine) dip a blunt in the bottle or smear some across the cigar before you roll it. It's another good high.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote