Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #3791 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Yikes, that many drugs within a span of an hour, how could you be so careless?

I shouldn't say careless, but that's just too much, don't you think?
Thats nothing.

Between me and 3 of my homies, we would snort at least 25 pills (including xanax, loritab, percocet & tylox), drink 4 cases of beer, smoke at least an ounce of weed, snort an 8 ball of cocaine and possibly drink a bottle of gin or cough syrup. That was on a daily basis.

I will say that many times, I thought I was going to die, like the time me, my neighbor and his girlfriend mixed over 40 xanax with about an 8 ball of coke.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote