Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #3789 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

I drink orange juice when on a pill. It's good to stay hydrated by drinking water but you can drink yourself to death. But, staying hydrated prevents your body temperture from reaching high levels. As for the brain swelling, I don't know exactly what that is about, I remember seeing it on a documentary.

It is a risk but that comes with the territory and if you're afraid of something happening, it's best not to roll. True, you don't know what you're getting but thats the same with every drug. People put roach spray on weed, cut cocaine all to hell and where I'm from in West Virginia, they even had fake oxycodone 30's and oxycontin 80's going around.

To be honest, I might not have ever taken a real e pill, I was always high on a bunch of shit. Once, I popped 2 supermans, smoked a few blunts of loud, drank an ounce of tuss and snorted a half a gram of cocaine. I was fucked all the way up but when I tried to snort a loritab afterwards, I got sick as hell and thru up a weird orange concoction (that was likely the tuss). Never threw up like that before in my life.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote