Wrestling Forum banner

Tickets for Bound For Glory selling very well

16K views 121 replies 47 participants last post by  9QA 
#1 ·
#59 ·
Hope they do well, I seen most of Slammiversary but I wasn't a comitted TNA fan a few months ago. I am now, my favorite promotion, I think they would have been a while ago, if I had started watching sooner, I've been watching for 2 months now, it looks good, they deserve it based on their product.

#62 ·
WWE did their shows out of the tiny Manhatten Center for awhile when they started RAW.

WCW did a lot of their shows out of Disney including the beginning of the nWo angle, those first few Nitros of the nWo days were all at Disney.

Were those guys indy?

They had decades of history and were still doing weekly TV at the same small venue at times.

#67 · (Edited)
TNA can't go on the road more often until they can be sure enough that those shows will attract a decently enough sized crowd. On the road shows cost a lot and they can't do that all the time if it doesn't translate into ticket sales. TNA most probably suffer big losses when they take Impact on the road, hence it is not done often. It will take a long, LONG time for TNA to get to that level. Until then, staying at the Impact Zone is just smarter business.

#74 · (Edited)
I am not talking only about the quality of the show. TNA is probably better. BUT TNA is still far from WWE in terms of profits, and name value. That why TNA isnt in WWE's league. Thats a fact.

No, TNA cant afford to do it. If they could, they would be doing it. Having money to do so doesnt mean they can do it. Being able to do it means not losing money to do every shows on the road. Which TNA cant do, YET. Thats why they are still in that awful IZ. Best way to spread the name TNA is to travel more IMO.

WWE doesnt do anything about their product because TNA isnt a competitor. If TNA was WWE would step their game up. Competitor to me means TNA has to be at or pretty close to the level of WWE in most aspect. They arent. They could be one day for sure, if they do it right. But they arent there yet.

Also WWE does that to almost every promotions they dont have some agreement with, they dont just do it against TNA.

#78 ·
TNA can afford doing shows on the road but would they get a profit from it?
Panda/Dixie and Spike ain't gonna put their money into something that might not work.

#84 ·
This is great news! I am sure it will be sold out around the last two to three weeks prior to BFG! I can see it selling out :)

#93 ·
How big is the arena again for the BFG event (usually they don't sell tickets for all seats and leave out some sections)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.