Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
Alim
Know Your Worth

Alim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whore
Default Re: Big Brother US 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy! View Post
So....with this huge twist and bombshell. Not only is everyone playing the game now, but Frank and Joe were saved too. Personally, this got me very angry because they should've revealed the results after someone was evicted. They did this to deliberately save Frank, and that's fucking annoying. Why bother watching something if they're going to obviously rig it? I would've been fine with the coaches playing but only after the eviction. Stupid and lame.
When the coaches had the option of coming back into the game, Boogie said he didn't want to which leads me to believe that Frank had the votes to stay in the house. So either way he was going to stay this week.

Alim is offline   Reply With Quote