Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #1345 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

7/10
The quality of audio provided is a slight letdown, as the song itself can't be found many other places, and while a bunch of the lyrics are a bit lackluster, this is still a fine effort from a band of which I've been meaning to look further into, since hearing the song "Remedy". In particular, I'm quite fond of the vocalist for his deep, yet melodic tones and sinister passion. I just wouldn't particularly listen to this song often, if I had the choice.