Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #2119 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DON'T JOIN IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO QUIT YOUR

I feel like getting Gates after Gronkowski/Graham/Hernandez/Finley/Davis were all gone was fantastic. Just about all of the fantasy rankings I've seen have him as the 3rd best TE, behind Graham and Gronk. With Jackson gone, San Diego's offense really does run through Matthews and Gates, and I think he'll be great this year. Apparently he's actually in great shape at the moment, as opposed to last year when he was not.