Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #1230 (permalink)
Bubz
Can't stop eating peanuts

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Chuck Taylor, Joe Ryan and Kenny Omega vs. Davey Richards, Austin Aries and Roderick Strong vs. Nick Jackson, El Generico and Necro Butch - 9 Man Tag Team Match - PWG BOLA 2008

In terms of pure entertainment value, this is one of the greatest matches I have EVER seen. Hilariously funny, through weird circumstances or not.
Haha, need to rewatch this, but I remember it being insanely hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Speed Muscle vs. SHINGO & Dragon Kid (Dragon Gate USA, Open The Freedom Gate)

Okay, I used to have this match at ****1/2, but after few more re-watches, I give this a full boat. I just can't find anything wrong with this, and I know I might get few laughs for this rating. The key to the match's success were the subplots of Kid/Yoshino and SHINGO/Doi rivarlies. This match exploited the DG tag team style to perfection, and the second half was balls-to-the–walls frenzy, dramatic and exciting. Some awe inspiring sequences and super believable nearfalls. The selling was highly acceptable too. The best match in DGUSA history, and the best modern tag team match, together with GoBashi/K-Office, XXX/AMW, DemBoys/Steenerico and AngleBenoit/EdgeRey ( I feel like I'm missing one).
Rating: *****
Tag Title Classic?

I need to watch more DG/DG USA btw, think I watched this one a while ago but I'm not sure. Is this from the early days of DG USA?
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote