Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #156 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

I don't think we're even arguing the same point now. I accept that Rangers/Celtic have it a bit shitty, but that's life. When you're looking at the worlds most successful clubs, the first thing you look at is European Cups. Rangers have none. For whatever reasons, excuses, the fact remains, they have none. They're therefore nowhere being the WORLD's most successful club. Maybe if you say they're the "world's most successful domestic achievers relative to the quality of their league", it would make more sense.

The world's most successful clubs are Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, Munich, Liverpool/Man Utd. I would go with that order too when you factor in European Cups, League Titles and Domestic Cups.

Last edited by Seb : 08-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote