Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #152 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Your arguments make sense, but I still don't agree with them. It's like me trying to say that Latvian bloke who scores 40+ league goals every season is as successful as Messi/Ronaldo. Or Jordan Rhodes is as successful as van Persie. Relativity is important. But more importantly you're ignoring European achievements, which is the most important factor of all. Madrid and Milan who I mentioned have 16 European Cups between them. Barcelona have 4 European Cups and 4 Cup Winners Cups to go with their domestic success.