Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #1341 (permalink)
MINGE
I DON'T WANT TO BE GAY I WANT TO BE A VIDEOGAME LIKE YOU DAD

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

6/10
I'm quite fond of the very Dokken-style of melodies and passion, however, some of the song-writing and progression makes it, as a whole, sort of clustered. For example, though the chorus is well-sung, after it'd been sung three times by not even the two-minute mark, it gets a tad old quickly. That, and the pitch of which it is sung fluctuates on a few occasions. Still though, I do enjoy the solo after the somewhat fast two verses and choruses. A good effort overall.