Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #150 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ22 View Post
I just read through the thread.

Just to say, Rangers are still the same club.. We're still the most successful team in Scottish and world football, and businessmen run the club, the club can't run itself.
And the punishments we have been given/are still trying to get given, are crazy.
Erm, no.

Winning a ton of jobber Scottish titles/cups doesn't make you the most successful team in football. The most successful teams in world football are Madrid and Milan.

Edit: I do agree that you are still the same club though, regardless of having dissolved and coming back as a new co, or whatever went down. You deserve your fate but given the amount of TV revenue the SPL teams will now lose, i'm a little surprised they didn't vote you back in.

Last edited by Seb : 08-03-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote