Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?
View Single Post
post #84 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2012, 08:23 AM
The Corre
#EMMAlution

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Call Of Duty World At War, Singleplayer, Veteran Mode. Heard people complain about this game on Vet. before I got it and thought they were just bad players. Holy fuck was I wrong, that shit was nearly unplayable on veteran. Stay in 1 spot for longer than 5 seconds and the enemy just throws atleast 4 grenades next to you.
Find a decent place to hide from gunfire? Oh well than a friendly CPU will just sit behind you making it impossible to leave that place once they start spamming grenades.

The last 3 levels on that game were so incredibly hard I almost cried after getting my ass kicked by AI for the 100th time. Luckily I finally beat it after weeks of playing, I felt really good afterwards.
I never broke any controllers or anything like that, I did contemplate keeping eggs next to me so I could throw those against the wall anytime I get angry lol.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Rich Swann | Adam Cole
Brian Cage | ACH | Masada

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome