Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #84 (permalink)
The Corre
Little Poppa Pump

The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Call Of Duty World At War, Singleplayer, Veteran Mode. Heard people complain about this game on Vet. before I got it and thought they were just bad players. Holy fuck was I wrong, that shit was nearly unplayable on veteran. Stay in 1 spot for longer than 5 seconds and the enemy just throws atleast 4 grenades next to you.
Find a decent place to hide from gunfire? Oh well than a friendly CPU will just sit behind you making it impossible to leave that place once they start spamming grenades.

The last 3 levels on that game were so incredibly hard I almost cried after getting my ass kicked by AI for the 100th time. Luckily I finally beat it after weeks of playing, I felt really good afterwards.
I never broke any controllers or anything like that, I did contemplate keeping eggs next to me so I could throw those against the wall anytime I get angry lol.
"If one thinks of history as those past events transcribed for posterity, wrestling, to a significant degree, has no history. Not only are the achievements of past wrestlers ignored by current fans, but those in control of the business willfully distort wrestling's past in order to market the current product."
The Corre is offline   Reply With Quote