Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions
View Single Post
post #145 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2012, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Unpopular Sport opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Errani isn't a top 10 player in a million years. She won't be there a year from now while someone like Kirilenko or Shvedova probably will. They're more consistent. Errani made one grand slam final, that's it.

Kirilenko's hot, Shvedova is more cute, I agree. I prefer Kirilenko, think she's very attractive but that's just my opinion. Everyone's is different.

Can't wait for Djokovic/Murray. Murray's got a shot. He's been playing quite well, very well yesterday against an out of sorts Almagro and Novak's been vulnerable against the likes of Fognini & Hewitt.

The women's game is definitely improving and there have been some really good matches at the last two slams in particular. The fact Wozniacki's ranking is finally backing up she's nowhere near a world number one proves that. Serena's back, Sharapova is firing again, there's Azarenka & Kvitova too. It's definitely picking up. It's far more open that the men's game where only three players can win a slam.
Agreed on the first point. Errani is a clay courter. Clay court season is now over, expect her to fall out of the top 10 anytime now. I don't think Shvedova will make top 10 by this time next year, but top 20/15 is definately on for her. Slava will have to continue her great run of form, which i'm confident she can. She's top 10 in ability imo. Got a more well rounded game than most of the top players.

I agree with the looks thing. Kirilenko is hot (but can be over-rated), while Slava is probabaly the cutest player on tour. Kirilenko, Sharapova, Ivanovic etc are all people i'd bang, while Slava i'd have has a GF. But then again, everyone is different. There is no right and wrong answer

The womens game is good. Under-rated by a lot of people imo. Get 2 good players in there and they can produce a great match. There has been some top matches in the olympics alone.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif

STAN DA MAN!!!

Last edited by nazzac; 08-03-2012 at 06:02 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome