Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 02:37 AM   #142 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Unpopular Sport opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
You are just jealous that Shvedova is not as hot as Sharapova.
Btw Roddick won a slam.

I disagree with some points. I can't see how does Women tennis produce better matches than Men tennis. I think Errani has done enough to be in the top 10.
Edit: I also think Nadal will win another slam in grass or hard.
Sharapova is sexier, no doubt. But imo, there are 2 types of good looking. The Hot, and sexy good looking, and the cute good looking. Sharapova is hotter, while Slava is cuter

Doesn't take away from the fact that many people over-rate Sharapova's and Kirilenko's looks. They are hot, no doubt.

My Roddick point. My mind went blank. Completely forgot he won the USO in 03

Womens tennis can produce better tennis at times. When both players are playing right, the mens matches are obviously better, but womens matches can be good too. Yesterday's match between Azarenka and Kerber was better than Djokovic vs Tsonga imo.

I think Nadal is heading downhill. I reckon he'll only win RG from now on, but he may prove me wrong yet

STAN DA MAN!!!