Originally Posted by nazzac
Here's a couple more...
- Tsonga can win a slam when he's playing right. He just doesn't play right often enough
- The Womens game is Under-Rated, and can often produce better matches than the mens game
- Sara Errani is a one court player, and shouldn't be in the top 10
- Roddick should have won a slam
- Djokovic's attacking game is over-rated
- In terms of ability, Shvedova is top 10. She just doesn't have it mentally to win close matches, and injury's have held back her singles career.
- Many people claim that Sampras dominated a weak era, but prime Sampras would be #1 today imo.
- There should be a carpet grand slam instead of hone of the hard court ones.
- I prefer 3 sets over 5 sets
- Nadal won't win another slam off Clay
- Watching Serena destroy people is entertaining
- Kirilenko and Sharapova are over-rated in looks. They are very good looking, but not as hot as people make out
You are just jealous that Shvedova is not as hot as Sharapova.
Btw Roddick won a slam.
I disagree with some points. I can't see how does Women tennis produce better matches than Men tennis. I think Errani has done enough to be in the top 10.
Edit: I also think Nadal will win another slam in grass or hard.