Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #76 (permalink)
Hades1313
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Hades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

I liked the Cell Saga the best. Followed by Frieza Saga. I still get pissed off at the Majin Buu Saga cuz of the whole Vegeta thing. He's by far my favorite character and he finally had a selfless heroic moment sacrificing himself to kill Buu and Buu fucking survived. Hated that. Final Atonement is still my favorite episode though.

I don't know if this is unpopular or not, but I never hear people talk about Gundam Wing. It's by far my favorite anime series. Excellent from start to finish. Doesn't seem to get a lot of recognition to me, but maybe it does.
Hades1313 is online now   Reply With Quote