Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #73 (permalink)
Angel of Death
The Savior

Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500Angel of Death 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

The Star Wars prequel trilogy is a lot better than what most make it out to be. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite of the three.

I think Terminator Salvation kicks ass. I think it's the second best Terminator film next to T2. T3 is a direct rip-off of T2, only with different characters and different locations.

I don't care if Aeon Flux didn't relate to the animated series. I thought it was great.

The Dark Knight is awesome, but I could never get myself into Batman Begins.

Batman & Robin is miles better than Batman Forever. Arnie's role as Mr. Freeze makes it a masterpiece.

I think Jurassic Park III is better than The Lost World: Jurassic Park, but not the first one.

Though this isn't saying much, I think Jaws: The Revenge is better than Jaws 3-D. At least it keeps continuity with the first two films.

Roland Emmerich's Godzilla is a great movie... if you view it as a regular monster film and not a typical Godzilla film.

I never understood the excitement about the Harry Potter franchise. I'm sorry.

"I've been fighting destiny for a long time now, and I'm getting good at it."
Angel of Death is offline   Reply With Quote