Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #73 (permalink)
Erza Knightwalker
Fairy Hunter

Erza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friendsErza Knightwalker needs to make some friends
Default Re: Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

The Star Wars prequel trilogy is a lot better than what most make it out to be. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite of the three.

I think Terminator Salvation kicks ass. I think it's the second best Terminator film next to T2. T3 is a direct rip-off of T2, only with different characters and different locations.

I don't care if Aeon Flux didn't relate to the animated series. I thought it was great.

The Dark Knight is awesome, but I could never get myself into Batman Begins.

Batman & Robin is miles better than Batman Forever. Arnie's role as Mr. Freeze makes it a masterpiece.

I think Jurassic Park III is better than The Lost World: Jurassic Park, but not the first one.

Though this isn't saying much, I think Jaws: The Revenge is better than Jaws 3-D. At least it keeps continuity with the first two films.

Roland Emmerich's Godzilla is a great movie... if you view it as a regular monster film and not a typical Godzilla film.

I never understood the excitement about the Harry Potter franchise. I'm sorry.