Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #69 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Unpopular TV and Film Opinions

-I liked The Dark Knight, didn't see TDKR yet but I thought Batman Begins was kinda boring.

-I don't hate M. Night Shyamalan. I actually liked Signs, Unbreakable(one of my favorite superhero movies), The Village and thought Lady in the Water was...okay. Haven't seen all of The Sixth Sense yet.

-Didn't really get the hype with Memento, it was...alright. Feel the same about Inception. I actually think The Dark Knight and The Prestige might be his two best films. Again I haven't seen TDKR and all of Insomnia.

-Not a big fan of Tim and Eric and the humor seems to be almost nonexistent. Feel the same about Loiter Squad, I think The Eric Andre Show does that type of humor better.

You know you remember this.

Last edited by Rickey : 08-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Rickey is offline   Reply With Quote