Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN
Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2012, 10:35 AM
AJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Although I don't like Dundee Utd's mentality when voting us (Rangers) to Divison 3 recently, I do hope they do well in Europe.
They're playing Dinamo Moscow in the Europa League tonight, one of the tougher teams you could get, and Anzhi are playing, they could have a good competition but I don't think they will, because of the inexperience they have as a club.

Celtic won 2-1 in there Champions League qualifier first leg last night against HJK Helsinki..
I was hoping Helsinki would win and they were 1-0 up at first, and it was at Parkhead so it could be close to see who goes through.

As for us we are ineligible to play in Europe for 3 years, which isn't a big deal, because we are in division 3 anyway, so the first year we will be allowed back into European competition would be our first year back in the SPL, if we win Division 1, 2 and consecutively. But we will still probably be ahead of Celtic in our UEFA ranking points in 3 years...

But I hope Celtic go through and get into the Champions League, it's still good to watch a team from your country, but I wouldn't mind if they were put out next week... at all.

And I like Chelsea, good luck.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome