Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
AJ

AJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Although I don't like Dundee Utd's mentality when voting us (Rangers) to Divison 3 recently, I do hope they do well in Europe.
They're playing Dinamo Moscow in the Europa League tonight, one of the tougher teams you could get, and Anzhi are playing, they could have a good competition but I don't think they will, because of the inexperience they have as a club.

Celtic won 2-1 in there Champions League qualifier first leg last night against HJK Helsinki..
I was hoping Helsinki would win and they were 1-0 up at first, and it was at Parkhead so it could be close to see who goes through.

As for us we are ineligible to play in Europe for 3 years, which isn't a big deal, because we are in division 3 anyway, so the first year we will be allowed back into European competition would be our first year back in the SPL, if we win Division 1, 2 and consecutively. But we will still probably be ahead of Celtic in our UEFA ranking points in 3 years...

But I hope Celtic go through and get into the Champions League, it's still good to watch a team from your country, but I wouldn't mind if they were put out next week... at all.

And I like Chelsea, good luck.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote