Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #6341 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

DGUSA Untouchable 2012
July 28, 2012- Taylor, MI

Quick Thoughts: This was a really fantastic show that was consistent and fun. A solid string of undercard of matches and the main events were incredible, MOTYCs without a doubt and the live crowd was awesome.

Jon Davis vs. Jake Manning- Squash
Chucky T vs. Rich Swann- Fun brawling match
Super Smash Bros vs. The Scene- Good tag match, The Scene are improving.
Ricohet vs. YAMATO- Really good match, the finish came out of nowhere though.
DUF vs. Nate Mattson & Derek Ryze- Squash
MASADA vs. Pinkie Sanchez- Alright, but pretty sloppy.
CIMA & AR Fox vs. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol- *See MOTYC Thread*
Johnny Gargano vs. Akira Tozawa (Open The Freedom Gate Championship)- *See MOTYC thread*
_______

DGUSA Enter The Dragon 2012
July 29, 2012- Chicago, IL

Quick Thoughts: This was a pretty good show that lacked the atmosphere of the show prior. The crowd was dead for most of the show. Regardless, while Untouchable was a bit better this is still a good show that was easy to sit through and produced a MOTYC in its own right and set up future storylines going forward.

MASADA vs. Jake Manning- Squash
The Scene vs. Zero Gravity- Decent Tag match
Shane Hollister vs. Samuray Del Sol- Good match, but very short.
Super Smash Brothers vs. DUF- Really good tag that picked up in the second half.
Johnny Gargano vs. Chucky T (I Quit Match)- A great match that picked up down the second stretch with some cringeworthy spots.
Jon Davis vs. YAMATO- Really good match and a big win for Davis, he needed it.
Akira Tozawa vs. El Generico- Good match, but really disappointing.
AR Fox & CIMA vs. Ricochet & Rich Swann (Open The United Gate Championship)- *See MOTYC Thread*
_______

DGUSA Enter The Dragon 2009
July 25, 2009- Philadelphia, PA

Quick Thoughts: Simply put, one of my favorite shows of all time, top 5 DGUSA/EVOLVE shows and my show of 2009. I remember being here live and losing my voice at the end of the night.

YAMATO vs. BxB Hulk- Excellent, crazy opener
The Colony & QuackSaw vs. FIST, Amasis & Hallowicked- Insane Atomicos match
Dragon Kid vs. Masato Yoshino- Fast, nonstop, crisp, frantic I could go on
Young Bucks vs. Warriors-5 (CIMA & Yokosuka)- Amazing tag team wrestling
Naruki Doi vs. Shingo Takagi- An awesome main event whose style and pace separated itself from the rest of card.
_______

DGUSA Enter The Dragon 2010
July 24, 2010- Philadelphia, PA

Quick Thoughts: This show had the amenable task of holding up to the first show and in some ways it did. Lots of great matches, a feud ender and some strong showcases all consistently flowed together for an excellent show topped with an amazing main event.

CIMA vs. Johnny Gargano- Strong opener, JG has come a long way
Chucky T vs. Ricochet vs. Arik Cannon vs. Adam Cole- Gracious, this was absolutely insane
Naruki Doi vs. Drake Younger- Decent match
BxB Hulk vs. Masaaki Mochizuki- Awesome Title match, mainly for the second half.
Rich Swann vs. Scott Reed- N/A due to Brodie Lee
Yoshino, Hallowicked & QuackSaw vs. Kamikaze USA- Fantastic feud ender
Bryan Danielson vs. Shingo Takagi- No words I could say would do this match justice, absolutely incredible and epic. A 2010 MOTYC without question.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND