Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
Pretty good numbers. D-Bry really is pulling the nummbers, this isn't a mrk wars thin anymore. I don't think you could have a case to say that D-Bry isn't becoming a TV draw. No surprise the ME did big. That's what happens when they put two big stars in a meaningful match with a purpose, surrounding an actual, develpoing storyline. I guess you could call that a decent rating.
WWE Top 5 Matches of 2014
1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4