Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #176 (permalink)
SonoShion
Let's just say there's a lot of blood.

SonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzy666 View Post
idiot. why would that be any good to business? making a man who could of held the belt 14 months going into the rumble getting steam-rolled from a part-timer twice in 3-4 weeks?

i understand that the rock winning at rumble would be good for that moment in time, but what happens when the ball rolls on after WM? punk wouldnt be able to recover?

tbh i think everyones going to be shocked by the time the rumble rolls in cause i cant see punk or cena VS rock, it will be someone else (d-bryan) possibly,

The Greatest of Modern Cinema

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls006310211/
SonoShion is offline   Reply With Quote