Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 AM   #117 (permalink)
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.

Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Unpopular Sports Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTornado View Post
Yeah, I think the NBA is often fixed to favor whatever team(s) David Stern wants to win
I can get behind this.Especially when you consider teams like the NBA owned Hornets getting the number 1 pick and that whole cold envelope thing from way back in the 80's. Plus the 2002 kings/lakers series .

One thing that makes me doubt it is that if Stern was fixing games and got caught he'd be put in jail for a long ass time. just look at that referee that got busted a couple years ago.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings