Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #5054 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Cena/Show with Punk on commentary bringing in dem ratings as well. And yeah, Punk was a factor (not the only factor though, as Cena/Show was plenty promoted). Sometimes surprises do have an impact on the viewership (much like Undertaker last week, as I doubt that near 300,000k plus gain in an odd quarter would be attributed to Kane or the jobbers). Without Punk I'm betting Cena/Show may have had a 600k-800k increase (which is still great, but it's no 1.1 million).

I noticed though that for the 9-11 slot they remained very consistent with the viewers, which is something interesting to think about.