Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #1466 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Keep in mind I don't watch RAW and Smackdown every week, but the best TV match I've seen this year was Richards/Edwards IV. I'm even surprised to say that after their debacle from Final Battle, but this match actually had structure and psychology. Davey's armwork was great, Edwards sold it nicely, a great finishing stretch where the spots weren't overdone, and while the ending wasn't the greatest it made sense in the Davey/Steen feud and was fine for a tv match. I'd go ***3/4 for it. Right there with Davey/Strong as the best match on ROH Sinclair TV.

Haven't seen anything so far that'll top Bryan/Sheamus from Extreme Rules as my MOTY yet. Lot of stuff I need to see though.