Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #4684 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingAsterix View Post
Does anybody know a mid-table club with huge wages?My friend gave me the idea.He sold Yakabu and Hoilett while playing with Blackburn.He waits until Player contracts end and he gets them on a free.He got JDS,Ireland,Macheda,Arouca,A.Gomez and Fontas all on free which is pretty good.
Villa get good wages after 1st season i think, you could try everton although not blessed with funds have a few players you can make big money on and are the type of team you need to get free's and bargains with. Everton are possibly the most fun to play with and sometimes get a good takeover.

Outside shout maybe wolves, stoke or fulham.
Liam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote