Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #6336 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbassyForever View Post
Don't agree with about Saturyne, in my opinion she's the perfect underdog and i enjoyed here matches so far. But sadly i don't think that now, after SDR is leaving she can fill her place.
So do you actually watch the shows or what? Shes a fine underdog, shes athletic and shes super new to the business. You can be the best underdog in the world but if your not able to work a match without multiple points where you actively fuck your offensive moves up, your just ready to be working the regular roster.

I'm sure in time she'll be great but theres absolutely no reason at all for her to be doing ridiculous armdrags and other lucha shit that she has no business doing when she struggles with the basics. Even more so she should never be put in situations where shes one on one in the ring with guys that can't carry her to solid matches and make her shit look good.