Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #6334 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Don't agree with about Saturyne, in my opinion she's the perfect underdog and i enjoyed here matches so far. But sadly i don't think that now, after SDR is leaving she can fill her place.

EVOLVE 9 Review:

(re-watched because of this awesome preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7Z6UtE6Co)

I really liked the venue, kinda looked like Reseda even if the atmosphere wasn't close.

Eric Ryan vs. Bobby Beverly: N/A
A lot of moves in a short time. Steen's promo after this was great.

The Super Smash Brothers vs. Facade and Jason Gory: **3/4
SSB were really over here. Very good match and could get higher rating if it wasn't so short.

Sugar Dunkerton vs. Silas Young: **3/4
Young worked really awesome as heel here. The right man won, pretty good match. Did Gargano vs Young ever happened? it looks like a match with ton of potential

Lince Dorado vs. Pinkie Sanchez: **1/2

Scott Reed and Caleb Konley vs. Up in Smoke: **3/4
Went too long but the match was good.

Bobby Fish vs. Jon Davis: N/A

Bobby Fish vs. Jon Davis vs. Kevin Steen: ***
Again, too short, Steen was a star there so i don't understand why his big match was so short. I hope to see Davis vs Steen somehow in the future.

John Silver vs. Tony Nese: ***1/4

Fit Finlay vs. Sami Callihan: ***3/4

Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor: ****
Match of the night, awesome match.

Overall good to very good show,