Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #6334 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Don't agree with about Saturyne, in my opinion she's the perfect underdog and i enjoyed here matches so far. But sadly i don't think that now, after SDR is leaving she can fill her place.

EVOLVE 9 Review:

(re-watched because of this awesome preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7Z6UtE6Co)

I really liked the venue, kinda looked like Reseda even if the atmosphere wasn't close.

Eric Ryan vs. Bobby Beverly: N/A
A lot of moves in a short time. Steen's promo after this was great.

The Super Smash Brothers vs. Facade and Jason Gory: **3/4
SSB were really over here. Very good match and could get higher rating if it wasn't so short.

Sugar Dunkerton vs. Silas Young: **3/4
Young worked really awesome as heel here. The right man won, pretty good match. Did Gargano vs Young ever happened? it looks like a match with ton of potential

Lince Dorado vs. Pinkie Sanchez: **1/2

Scott Reed and Caleb Konley vs. Up in Smoke: **3/4
Went too long but the match was good.

Bobby Fish vs. Jon Davis: N/A

Bobby Fish vs. Jon Davis vs. Kevin Steen: ***
Again, too short, Steen was a star there so i don't understand why his big match was so short. I hope to see Davis vs Steen somehow in the future.

John Silver vs. Tony Nese: ***1/4

Fit Finlay vs. Sami Callihan: ***3/4

Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor: ****
Match of the night, awesome match.

Overall good to very good show,