Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 03:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
DoYouRealize???
Rat-a-....ing-tat.

DoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friends
Default Re: Unpopular Music Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svart View Post
I think what he's trying to say is that Death were the most influential DM band.

on topic:

- Most classic rock and Pink Floyd are insanely boring.
- Rolling Stone produces some of the most god awful "best guitarists" lists. The Edge? What about an innovator like Ron Thal and others that can produce sounds without the use of 37 pedals?
- I don't think that catchiness and corporate status in themselves are bad things, especially in the case of pop music. I think what's bad is lazy compositions and a lack of real creative vision.
- "Playing from the heart" is stupid.
Nailed it.
DoYouRealize??? is offline   Reply With Quote