Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Unpopular Music Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post
Its probably not an unpopular opinion because I'm sure a lot of people agree, but:

I think John Lennon and Paul McCartney are the greatest song writing partnership in history. And also, The Beatles are untouchable. Massively influential, and in the 8 or so years that they released their albums they made history. Revolver and Sgt. Pepper are the two greatest albums of all time.

And also, I don't rate anyone as high as The Beatles. The next act I would rate that highly is Pink Floyd, and even they are a way off.
Nah i'd say that's a really popular opinion. I'm not a huge Beatles fan myself but there is no denying what they did for music.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote