Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borias View Post
Looks good. I didn't enjoy Quantum, but maybe I need to rewatch it, see how I feel. But this one looks really good. I still prefer Brosnan, but then those were entirely different styles of films too.

If anyone isn't an avid cracked.com reader, this article had an interesting theory on Bond stuff (as well as other things). http://www.cracked.com/article/18367...movies-better/
that's the theiry where the bonds aren't just one person but a bunch of people using the same name and stuff right? that's a fun theory but i don't think it'll ever be proven or disproven.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote