Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #1266 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

ROH on SBG 7/28/12

Quick Thoughts: Another solid episode this week, flowed very smoothly and got some solid wrestling with the main event. Got to say I've really been enjoying Tomasso Ciampa a lot more since he changed up his gimmick I don't know what it is but his promos and matches are so much more fun to watch now for me. Inside ROH was good and pointless to comment on WGTT/ANX.

Rhyno vs. Rocco Abruzzi- Squash
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Mike Sydal- Squash...kind of.
Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole (ROH World Television Championship)- This was a really good match with lots of back and forth, no real slow moments in the match as they kept the pace relatively quick. The ending stretch could've done without some of those nearfalls but regardless good match. Strong beat the shit out of Cole in this match. I'd probably put it on par with Strong/O'Reilly.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote