Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #1264 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu_Styles View Post
Good show this week:

The Ciampa angle was great, good detail having Ciampa speaking in Italian IMO, let see whatīs next for him now that him & RD Evans are out of the Embassy.

I canīt judge the ANX/WGGT brawl because we will never know what the angle were for them, i donīt mind they having ANX in the show, i mean they canīt pretend that they never won the titles or edit all related to them, they will announce the King thing in 2/3 weeks in the new tapings.

The ME was great, the crowd was hot and that helped the match too. I think now Adam Cole making his first defense vs Elgin makes sense after the ending.

PD= We have a new stable, the ninja turtles were in the crowd joining Lyger lol

Yeah, show was really good this week. ANX never should have been on it, but other than that I can't complain.

Ciampa may be a big deal for ROH now, he was always a good wrestler but now he seems to have something to offer on the entertainment side of things.

Main event was awesome, and the Eddie Kingston package was well done. There is no way in hell I think Kingston has a shot at winning the belt but still, I kind of wanna see that match.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote