Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #48 (permalink)
Chrome
BULLS

Chrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREWChrome is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Anyone get pissed at the remote control plane mission in GTA: San Andreas?
Fuuuuuuuuuck that mission. My first time playing San Andreas I just skipped that mission and beat the game after trying it like 40 times or so, and failing badly. Eventually, it got easier and I as able to beat it after a few tries when I play through San Andreas. My most recent run with San Andreas, I was able to beat that mission in two tries. And the train mission is hit or miss with me. Firt couple go-arounds with SA I beat it in like one or two tries, other times I struggled with it. The hard part is how long each guy takes to kill, feels like fifty bullets or something. It'd be nice if he just shot them quickly in the head, but whatevs.

The angriest I ever got, I think, was playing Madden 10 offline franchise and the game fucked my team's start stats up. This was after playing a great game, and I play every game in Franchise. I got so mad I chugged my controller at the wall and left a dent in the wall and messed up my controller's RT button. Trivial thing I know, but I'm a big stats and when my stats get fucked with I get pretty mad.