Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #451 (permalink)
screw you mcmahon
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

screw you mcmahon screw you mcmahon
Default If Rock had fought Undertaker at WM?

Would it in your eyes have gone down as the most memorable match in Rock's career? Do you think Rock and Undertaker would have had the chemistry that Rock and Austin had and to a much lesser extent Rock and Hogan which could be considered match of the year worthy?

In my opinion, I'm going to say no but mostly because of their different styles. When Austin and Rock fought each other they were brawlers whereas Undertaker's style fits best with more technical guys like Edge and Shawn Michaels. While I don't doubt that Rock and Undertaker could put on a great match, I think Rock's talent is best suited for the right brawler and Undertaker is best suited with more technical wrestlers even though you can make a case for match of the year honors with Undertaker and Batista at WM 23 which featured Batista who I considered a brawler style.
screw you mcmahon is offline   Reply With Quote