Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #1254 (permalink)
El Hombre
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

El Hombre 501 - 1000El Hombre 501 - 1000El Hombre 501 - 1000El Hombre 501 - 1000El Hombre 501 - 1000El Hombre 501 - 1000
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMMORTALTNA View Post
i hope no one gives me stick heads , i'm new to ROH , so sorry i you don't like my post .
i'm trying to like ROH really hard , but there are a few things and bugs me . first is their camera work during matches . half the time lights of the arena sucks and you can't see anything , plus the fans are so much spoiled . they do a simple move and everybody is chanting this is awesome and claping on the barricade . it's annoying . they basicly go nuts for their fav even if the action is shitty but rest of the time they're fucking queit!!!

i know they're not gonna fix this problems right away .. if ever but geez it's not that hard . TNA's first show in 2002 had better lighting. it's really weird . how much can it cost? it really bother's me and takes away from the viewing pleasure.

but Still i think ROH is worth checking out . OK show . will watch again in the future.
The sad thing was everyone thought the Sinclair purchase was going to help with production and make the product look more presentable. That was also Cornette's job. The reserve happened. It looks way worse than before and totally minor league which turns away fans. Sinclair is going to do things as cheap as possible. Which kills the product.

ROH is slip sliding toward the inevitable. They got a reprieve in 2010. They are unlikely to get another one.
El Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote