Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #593 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
Well, if there was any match to have Saturyne get squashed in, it might as well be this one. Either that, or random pin for the win.
With Donst's mood since losing his hair I'd say Saturyne gets the win to continue Donst's spiral.

Spoiler for The Great Escape results:

1. Green Ant d. assailANT via Chikara Special Green

2. Young Lions Cup Eliminator

- First Elimination was Jivin' Jimmy via Demons Toilet by Kobald
- Second Elimination was Cameron Matthews
- Third Elimination was Kobald eliminated by Anthony Stone in a shocker. Anthony Stone advances to the Semi-Finals!

3. Ophidian d. Frightmare via Deathgrip with Delirious looming silently at ringside

4. 'The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger' in his debut match d. Icarus

5. 3.0 and Gran Akuma d. combatANT, deviANT and Soldier Ant via Sweet Taste of Professionalism

Intermission

6. The Batiri d. Tim Donst and Jakob Hammermier as Donst and Hammermier's 'relationship' continues to crumble

7. Suger Dunkerton d. The Shard via catching Shard off guard with a Rollup

8. Quackenbush, Jigsaw, Ultramantis Black, and Hallowicked d. The Young Bucks and The Heart Throbs via Hallowicked with a Go 2 Sleepy Hollow on Antonio Thomas

9. Eddie Kingston d. Sara Del Rey via Sliding D to the back of the head. Kingston retains as Grand Champion, and that makes it his Lucky Number 7th successful defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote