Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #27 (permalink)
Green Light
Today Is The Day

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

On San Andreas there is a mission called "Supply Lines" where you have to fly an RC plane around the city to take out 5 vehicles, then fly it back on to the roof. The thing was so fucking impossibly hard to control on the PC, one time after many attempts I got to the point where you have to land the thing to complete the mission only to crash into the side of the building and it exploded. I was so mad I literally punched a hole in the wall.

Also agree about the train mission, that fat bastard Smoke couldn't shoot for shit