Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #56 (permalink)
randyorton24
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free

randyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missedrandyorton24 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

I never really got into trouble much. If I did do something, the teacher always liked me and I always got away with it. Any fight I was in, the other kid got kicked out not me. This one time, during finals, we all left the classroom during break and never returned as it was ok if we went into other rooms. Well, I got sick the next day and missed a week and all of my friends got in school suspension for not telling the teacher where we were at but I didn't.

YES YES YES YES YES YES
randyorton24 is offline   Reply With Quote