Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

I got suspended for a week for throwing Coca Cola on a teacher. She would always let the "preppy" students have sodas in class, but the one day I walk in their with one. She told me to give it to her. So I un-screwed the cap and flung the bottle her way. A majority of the drink got onto her white shirt, she ends up storming out of the classroom and ten minutes later I get told I'm suspended.

Never got caught hacking into the computers to unblock stupid websites like MySpace or smoking behind the auto shop area. Usually I got away with a lot, but that one teacher I swear just didn't like me for some reason.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote