Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The BTB Advertisement Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #523 (permalink)
KingRo™
No worries, I'll dance myself sober.

KingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: The BTB Advertisement Thread

"So far, the team has been very cooperative with me. After a successful first production, the staff and superstars alike are really warming up to me. They're becoming more open-minded to my ideas and are expressing more interest in what I can do for the RAW brand. Vince's faith in me is obviously motivation in itself, but that's not enough. I need to know I have my entire team -- staff and stars -- on my side. My brother keeps telling me that I'm not here to win over the staff, I'm here to win over the fans. And while that may be the case, I don't have a product to win the fans over without the crew. I'm told I'm doing a good job so far... here's to hoping I can keep it up going into my proposed 'New Era' of the RAW Brand."

- Ronald Alden
WWE RAW Creative & Production Team Director

---------------------------------------------
(CLICK HERE FOR THE SECOND RAW SHOW PREVIEW)

---------------------------------------------

------------------
CURRENT EVENTS;
------------------
"It's A PUNK Party!!"
WWE SUMMERSLAM HAS BEEN POSTED!!
(Click "Summerslam" To See The SHOW!)
==================
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a total mark for the Georgia font.
KingRo™ is offline   Reply With Quote