Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #2159 (permalink)
Davion McCool
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Davion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Great post. So much truth.
Especially the part that delusional Ambrose marks will continue to call him the greatest thing in WWE, even if he ends as the sidekick of Santino.
That's like being excited and entertained by the Eugene character in 2004 because Nick Dinsmore is so great, or thinking that Spirit Squad was the greatest stable in the world because Dolph Ziggler was a member or saying that Mr. America was one of the greatest gimmicks of all time because Hogan was under the mask. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
That means if he acts like Orlando Jordan did in TNA you would still think it's great because it's Dean Freakin Ambrose. I even believe that you marks would still think it's great
But at least you admit that he can end up with a shitty gimmick, I even think you are the only Ambrose mark who thinks that there might be a possibility that he could end with a shitty gimmick.
All other Ambrose marks think there is no way in hell that somebody like the great Dean Ambrose would not be the future of this business.
Look at all the names in the past who made a name for themselves before they came to WWE. Vader, Harley Race, DDP, Dusty Rhodes, Tazz, Sandman, Jerry Lawler, Raven, Lex Luger, Ron Simmons, Terry Funk and when they came to WWE they achieved nothing compared to what they achieved somewhere else.
Just for the record. This company misused greats like Vader, Rhodes and Race and you are sure that there is no way in hell that WWE will not push Ambrose who is a nobody compared to the legends I listed?
Yeah right
Putting aside the handbags between you two, you do realise that everyone started out as a nobody, all those you listed included, right? The very fact you think of them as great talents who were misused undermines your argument right away. Anyway, the only two wrestlers to make it to the WWE main roster in recent years with more buzz behind them than Dean Ambrose are CM Punk and Bryan Danielson, and they are doing alright, aren't they? The two have not left the main event all year, they've formed the centrepiece of much of WWE's booking for a long time now. Maybe, just maybe, something is changing. Reports are, all the right people are pretty big on Dean Ambrose, so fingers crossed he might actually be used well. Though I don't think any of us are really holding our breath . Honestly, it will just be nice to see him use whatever opportunity he is given. So far in his career, Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley as completely refused to disappoint. He's stepped up every time and exceeded expectations.

I mark for (right now):

William Regal
CM Punk
Mike Quackenbush
Dean Ambrose
Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
Paige
Bad News Barrett

Infinite marking and endless love for:

Eddie Guerrero
Larry Sweeney