Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #2152 (permalink)
Combat Analyst
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankOfRate View Post
Hm. So it's good to know I am not allowed to get invested in wrestlers, care about the on-goings of wrestling, be genuinely excited and interested in wrestling (BCOZ WWE WILL RUIN IT ALL DUH), or just, I don't know, be a wrestling fan in general. You know what? Fuck all the bullshit and negativity and UGHHHH of wrestling fans (which is what you all are, supposedly). Who CARES if someone's an ~indy guy~? Who cares if someone's supposedly not big enough? Or they're matches are too spotty? Or their promos aren't good enough? Or they don't look good enough or they're not talented to go far in WWE so we shouldn't care or they're TOO talented to go far in WWE so we REALLY shouldn't care because then we're just setting ourselves up for disappointment because god forbid a wrestling fan just wants to fucking enjoy pro wrestling without giving a fuck about how far this guy can go or whether they'll be wasted or WHATEVER.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: stop taking it all so damn seriously. Crying about what potentially might or might not happen to the point where it's preventing you from enjoying what's happening right now is the most unfathomable, laughable bullshit. So what if Ambrose hasn't debuted yet? You realize not being on the main roster doesn't mean you're in a vacuum of inactivity, right? PoisonMouse (who is a total saint btw) just posted a list of stuff that is better than the majority of what we see on TV, yet we're not allowed to be excited about it because it's not on TV? Well, whatever. FUCK TV. If Ambrose never gets on TV and remains in FCW forever, I will be damn pleased about the greatness he produces there. Because that is pro wrestling and I am -gasssssppppp- a pro wrestling fan.

So yeah, I'm going to hype about Dean Ambrose. And I will continue to hype until he appears on TV. And then I will hype even harder. Whether he's doing the same shit up there, or if he turns up as Doink the Clown or Santino's trusty sidekick, because I just want to be fuckin' entertained. And yeah, whatever, I will "overrate" him, just as I will "overrate" all of my favourite wrestlers, because god forbid a wrestling fan has favourite wrestlers. The word "overrated" is overrated. Stop being so pretentious and too kewl for school and whatever. Just let wrestling fans be wrestling fans for fuck's sake. (unless they're Jinder Mahal fans; then you have every right to cuss 'em out.) UGH

*takes drag of cigarette*
Post of the year, my friend. Like your quote in the sig, this is the truth. People take wrestling so damn seriously to the point it's like why do you even still watch. I have no problem with people discussing and predicting the future like they do with a movie or a tv series, but there's fans out there that says things like "Fuck PG, Fuck the kids they can watch something else", that it's like Wow.