Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

I was pissed off 99% of the time when I played Super Mario Bros 2 (aka The Lost Levels). Fuck me that game was hard. I'd end up screaming at it and turning the console off every single day. But I persevered and completed it eventually. Now I'm never gonna play it again as long as I live .

Also, one of the boxing games on PS1. I was going through the rankings, and there was one guy I couldn't beat. Lost over and over and over and over again. One time I was trying it, my mate was with me. I was losing as usual, and my mate suddenly screamed "HE CANCELLED THE SIMPSONS!". I got so pissed off I somehow managed to beat the fuck out of the guy and finally win!
DETECTIVE FUSCAL is online now   Reply With Quote