Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C3K Presents: WWE - Pride & War
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 03:07 PM
The Cult
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - Reviving A Legacy

Hey Callum, Man City fan right?. Really looking forward to the show here, I liked JDawg's RAW so lets see how you do with the blue brand.

Well an odd start with Matt Hardy, I thought for sure Cena/Edge would open but I'm down with this. I like Hardy and his new theme song, the promo was okay got the point across of Hardy wanting the title. And here's Cena, really glad he's back on Smackdown after seeing him on RAW for so long. Edge is out and he wants his rematch and Vickie looks like shes giving him it...Oh not Teddy! But to be fair the Triple Threat match should be good later tonight. Looks like the fans are soon cheering Edge here for his treatment of Vickie.

Nice tag team match here, I always liked Carlito and Primo so I hope they get a long run with the titles. The Brian Kendrick! Awesome, love it. Koslov I felt could have went further as the monster heel so it looks as though he might get a steady push. Think there's more than what meets the eye with Edge and Vickie breaking up.

I think it was obvious after the double pin happened that it would be a triple threat next week and it should be a good match. Now Gail Kim gets a title shot, shes a great worker so she could work a decent match with Maryse. Colons have something in store hmmmmm.

Main event time! Thinking Edge gets the win here I just hope it's not Show! And he does, happy about that and Jeff returns for a piece of Matt. Cena and Edge should be a classic!

Overall a good show mate, I think you've started off strong and you've built some promise going forward. The show might have been a bit short but you didn't write the matches in full detail that is only a small gripe by the way. Looking forward to the next show.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome