Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #591 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DRAFT HAS BEGUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Pretty sure you can see me when I'm invisible? And it's not like I'm going to miss a pick.

And the reason I said one pick and they should be autodraft is that there will be plenty of time from their first pick to their next, so if they don't say anything from that first pick to their next I don't see the point of waiting for them. Of course it's a little different if people are like the 12th or 11th pick where they go shortly after, but usually there is a big delay from a person's first pick to their next.
If I can see you, I'll have to learn that way of the Force. I will say that auto draft isn't the worst thing in the world. Sometimes you can get a decent team that way. Let's just see if many people hold up the draft. We might put people on permanent auto draft if more than two hold it up. The draft is just one phase in this game.