Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

I don't remember the exact moment or whatever but it had to be trying to beat the Hardcore level on Dead Space 2. There are no check-point restarts and you only get three saves meaning you can play for four hours, die and lose all four hours of gameplay because you have to start over from your last save...and only having three saves for the entire game insures you have to play hours on end without saving to beat the game...

... so yeah I got pretty fucking angry a few times trying that. I finally beat it though and it was the happiest I have ever been beating a game lol

That being said why break things? I've never understood that. You can't control your emotions enough to not break something when you're angry? I can't even associate with people like that.

Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:

Last edited by Hit-Girl : 07-28-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote